Taxes in Retirement
Sequoyah Regional Library System – R.T. Jones Library
116 Brown Industrial Parkway, Canton, GA 30114
Attend this seminar and learn about:
- The 2023 tax changes and how these could alter your retirement plan
- The Secure Act 2.0 and what the new legislation means for you
- Ways to potentially protect yourself against volatile market conditions
- The changing rules for a retiring generation of baby boomers
- How loss deductions may affect your taxes in retirement
- Common misconceptions about taxes in retirement
- Possible tools and strategies available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy
- A basic overview of the tax rules as they apply today
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow
THE NEW TAX AND FINANCIAL RULES HAVE CHANGED.
Understand the potential impact taxes have on your retirement income.
If you’re nearing retirement or already retired, you need to understand how taxes (including the new changes) impact your retirement income, as it may be possible for you to pay less in taxes on your hard-earned dollars.
Since each person’s tax situation is unique, and the tax rules can change year to year, it can be challenging to get accurate and timely information.
That is why we’ve developed a special seminar that has already helped nearly 700,000 people nationwide navigate the retirement tax maze.
Join us at the Sequoyah Regional Library System – R.T. Jones Library for an informational seminar covering Taxes In Retirement.
The seminar will equip you with the most up-to-date and comprehensive information regarding retirement taxation, including ways to efficiently harvest your income sources – whether they are Social Security, 401(k)/IRA, other sources, or a combination of them all. Using the information you’ll learn during the seminar, you’ll be better positioned to develop a successful retirement tax strategy that can potentially safeguard you from over-taxation – all with the goal of saving you money.
111 Mountain Brook Drive
Canton, GA 30115
816 Old Hornage Rd
Ball Ground, GA 30107
Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation.
We take protecting your data and privacy very seriously. As of January 1, 2020 the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) suggests the following link as an extra measure to safeguard your data: Do not sell my personal information.
Copyright 2023 Griffith & Werner, Inc
Advisory Services offered through Griffith & Werner, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.