Financial Education Course
Why you should attend this seminar:
Now more than ever, it is vital to have a plan in place that will protect your assets, provide for your family, and spare them the burden of unnecessary taxes, expenses, and delays. It is important to focus your time and effort both on the preservation and distribution of your assets. This will allow you to accomplish your personal and family goals.
Location: Sequoyah Regional Library System
116 Brown Industrial Pkwy, Canton, GA 30114
May 1st: 6:00PM – 7:00PM
May 5th: 11:00AM – 12:00PM
Attend this seminar and learn about:
- Maintaining family wealth over multiple generations
- Understanding the biggest threats to the preservation of wealth
- How to calculate the value of your estate
- 6 strategies for a strong generational wealth management plan
- 3 Key factors for a sustainable withdrawal rate
- The importance of having a trust and life insurance policy if you’re from a blended family
- Strategies that could help reduce taxes
- How retirement planning, portfolio-mix and risk tolerance can affect future generations
- How to NOT disinherit your children and grandchildren because of divorce or another triggering event
111 Mountain Brook Drive
Canton, GA 30115
816 Old Hornage Rd
Ball Ground, GA 30107
Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation.
We take protecting your data and privacy very seriously. As of January 1, 2020 the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) suggests the following link as an extra measure to safeguard your data: Do not sell my personal information.
Copyright 2023 Griffith & Werner, Inc
Advisory Services offered through Griffith & Werner, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.